Wednesday, November 12, 2014

Suwannee River State Park

http://connect.garmin.com/activity/631766894

At the risk of losing all credit for being tough and enduring hardship, I am going to post picture of where we stayed and what I had for breakfast this morning.   We stayed in a wonderful B & B.   If you must give me credit, I did sleep on the floor rather than share a bed with a fellow rider.   It was a nice treat.

We have been doing some high mileage days, so today things evened out with only 30 miles.

Right now I am sitting along the banks of the Suwannee River, wishing I had my kayak.   I think we might stay at a place tomorrow where a float trip my be possible.

1 comment:

  1. looks like you are finally treated to some royalty, you deserve it!! Hope things are getting easier as you round for home. I am still shaking my head at your accomplishments. When you get home, grab your skis, no. Wi. received 24 inches!!!!! Looking forward to a party, keep up the great effort

    ReplyDelete