Thursday, September 25, 2014

Day 12 - Apache Junction, AZ

Greetings from Globe.   I messed up the GPS today.  The ride was a basic 50 miles through the Phoenix suburbs.  We were in the environs of Phoenix for 65 miles total.  I will be happy to head into the wilderness tomorrow.

I took a picture of Cubs stadium, which was very cool, thinking of Chicago land natives Tom and Mary (sorry if you are Sox fans).

The beautiful part of the ride was the absolutely beautiful Superstition Moutains on the horizon much of the afternoon.

I snapped a quick picture of the group and one of my blogging cot in front of my tent.  Life is rough as you can clearly tell :-)

1 comment:

  1. My friend, Ruth, lives in Apache Junction and hikes the Superstition Mountains. Your pix was beautiful!

    ReplyDelete